GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation
Thank you for purchasing GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation. In the series of steps that follow, you will be guided through the process of downloading, installing, and activating the software.
The following are the requirements for installing GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation
- Genuine Intel Pentium V, dual-core computer (or better) Operating Systems supported:
- Windows® 8.1, Windows 10.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 400MB free disk space (1GB recommended)
- Browse to “PrintStationSetup.exe” and double-click it.
You see the initial Installer page.
- Click Next.
You see the License agreement page.
- Check “I accept the terms in the licence agreement,” and click Next.
You see the Customer information page.
- Click the "Change" button to choose the destination folder on your PC where GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation will be installed.
We recommend the default location.
- Click Next.
- Name the Program Folder that GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation will be installed in.
We recommend the default folder name.
- Select which computer profile you want GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation to be available on.
- Click Next, then Next again.
The InstallerShield wizard will now proceed with the installation of the GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation software.
- Click Finish.
GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation will now be installed and the icon will appear on your desktop. It will open automatically if that option is selected, prompting activation.
The software needs to be activated in order to be used. To do this, you will need an Activation serial number. This will be provided by your distributor.
A working internet connection is required for automatic activation. Once activated, GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation may run offline without an internet connection.
The following procedures outline the activation processes.
When GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation is launched, it will prompt you to activate it if the activation process has not been completed yet. A pop up will appear to request information from you:
1. Fill in the required activation information in the appropriate fields.
2) Type your individual activation serial number into the Activation Serial Number field.
3) Click the Activate button on the dialog.
The GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation software will confirm your activation. The App will open.